I wanted to share with you last minute and super fast and easy to make Halloween coffee filter treat pockets.
If you haven’t prepared anything for sweet treats yet, those are perfect.
To make them you will need:
- Coffee filters;
- Distress inks;
- Autumn/Halloween themed Stamps and die cuts;
- Some twine;
- And sweets to fill them up ☺
Here’s a photo of all ingredients I used:
1) You begin by stamping images to your coffee filters; I used black archival ink for that.
2) Add some colour to your filters and distress them with distress inks. I used Spiced Marmalade and Dusty Concord.
3) Fold sides of your decorated pockets to make them more secure, like that…
4) Punch holes for twine, arrange and glue your embellishments. I made two different kinds of pockets with a slight difference.
5) Fill up your treat pockets with sweets and give them away!
Have fun making them I hope you like my last minute idea and will give it a go. Have spooky, scary full of fun Halloween!
Happy crafting and see you soon. BOO!