It is challenge time at Divas by Design and this week we want to see your creations “In the Pink”… Search your drawers, ink your stamps and pink YOUR style!
Our sponsor this week is Live & Love Crafts.
For some more inspiration from our wonderful team visit our blog.
To make my card I used:
- Free template Darling Dress from Stampington&Company’s website ;
- White and grey card stock;
- Blushing Bride ink from Stampin’ Up;
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder “Dots & Flower Set”;
- Flower punch from Stampin’ Up;
- Clear embossing powder, heat gun, glue dots, 3D foam, alphabet stamps, and piece of white ribbon.
Start with cutting out the template.
For coloured background ink that part of the embossing folder that has “sunk” parts of the pattern. If you ink elevated parts of the pattern you’ll achieve white background and coloured pattern. I hope I managed to explain it well?
Place your card very carefully on your inked embossing folder to avoid patchy pigmentation. Pass it through your machine.
Punch two flowers one in white and one in grey. Stamp, and heat emboss letters on the white flower. Assemble the two together and use 3D foam to place on the card. Finish the card off with a piece of white ribbon and it is ready!
I hope you are inspired to try new technique for your cards. Let me know how it worked for you? Happy crafting and see you soon. 🙂